Martin & Martin, LLP has formed strategic relationships with several other high quality professional service firms to help us meet the needs of our clients. By teaming with these other firms in a collaborative, non-competitive fashion we are able to efficiently offer our clients a wider range of services.
The formalization of these relationships validate our desire to strengthen the benefits we offer to our clients. To supplement our existing services, our strategic relationships bring us the necessary tools to better serve our clients with greater flexibility, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
What does this mean to our clients? Our strategic relationships significantly expand our resources while giving us the freedom to maintain the personal attention and culture of a small firm. These relationships allow us to tap into a vast network of certain tax, audit, corporate finance and other selected tools, services, content and knowledge of other larger firms to meet our clients' existing and expanding needs.
Our Strategic Relationships:
• Enhance our client service offerings and broaden our capabilities
• Expand our domestic and international coverage
• Increase our technical expertise in key specialty areas
• Allow us to utilize specialists with experience in a wide range of industries
• Provide us access to the most up-to-date technical information
• Provide our clients with key business contacts throughout the U.S. and the world.